Thursday, November 19, 2009

So...I'm kinda 4 days behind...and...yeah.


Call me a bad blogger. Go ahead. Do it.


Today, I am thankful for...




Hands.
Which may sound odd...but I really am.
Because, honestly, these funny appendages do so much more than we give them credit for.
Because even when they drive your piano teacher nuts because your stupid pinky won't stay on the keys during those horrid alternative octaves, they can still overcome any obstacle if they genuinely try.
Because even just holding a friend's hand can be even more joyous than a hug.
Because without them, we'd pretty much be hopeless.

3 comments:

  1. You're an awesome blogger. Which is why...I gave you an AWESOME BLOG AWARD!!!!
    And I'm supposed it tell that to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, I understand the pinky thing totally! Hehe :)

    And yes, holding hands is SO much better than a hug, even. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete