Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dear Tea,
I am eternally grateful for your late school night support, and can never quite express how much your dark, soothing tones have given me strength and straightened out my train of thought.
I could never write this paper...excuse me. PaperS without you.
If you don't mind me drinking you by the gallon until I finally finish, then I'll just pour myself another cup.
I would honestly be dead right now if it weren't for you.
I drink in your comfort and caffine and
I eagerly await our next meeting.
*gulp and satisfied sigh*
I love you.
Haley
Owari.

2 comments:

  1. I love you, Haley.

    Do you have a fav tea, or are you friends with all of them?

    Good luck with those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it kinda weird that you just drank, what you wrote your letter to? or is that just me?

    ReplyDelete