Monday, July 20, 2009

"...Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning."
Psalm 30:5b

We got this video from a friend of ours who used to go to church with us in Billings...please pray for this little girl's healing. God can do marvelous things! Even cure cancer. Believe me. I know.






Also, here's her caringbridge site.(for those of you who don't know, caringbridge was the site we used to document what was going on when my mom had cancer) Her story is heartbreaking...but God is faithful. I know He is doing a great work through this 5-year old's life, and glory will be brought to Him through her journey.


http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mcraekate



Owari.

2 comments:

  1. Aww...that's so sad! It breaks my heart to hear of all the little kids going through stuff like that.

    Also, I have a prayer request for you - there's a little boy that someone from my church knows, named Preston...he's 4, and...2 months ago I think, his grandpa ran over him with a riding lawn mower (he was behind the tractor, and his grandpa didn't see him...) It tore him up pretty bad, he's going home tomorrow though...doing better but still needs prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's impossible to watch this and not cry :(

    She is in my prayers!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete