Friday, May 15, 2009

So just now I was watching something on youtube and I couldn't help but read this comment:

99.5% of all teens would cry if the Jonas brothers were on a 20 story building about to jump.The other 0.5% would bring a chair and popcorn.Copy and Paste if your one of those 0.5% that bring popcorn and a good chair

As you can see, I have now copied and pasted it.

The Jonas Brothers are weeeeeird, man.

Ooh, bonus points if you can catch the grammer error :)



  1. I caught it :D haha I won't say, though...see if anyone else can find it first. lol

  2. Wow, only 0.5% of all teens are smart? Thats kinda sad......

  3. Ah, such errors bother me. Much.

    But very entertaining!

  4. Lol, that's pretty funny...really? Only 0.05%? All my friends don't like Jonas Brothers...well, most of em' :) *sigh* What's with people and bad english?

  5. 95.309% of statistics are made up on the spot. The rest are all wrong. ;D