Saturday, March 7, 2009

Greetings to all!

To those who are reading this--be you friend, family, creepy website stalker, or an aquaintence who I've barely breathed two words to--I give you my salutations.

It is true. I have entered the large and not entirely unfamiliar world of blogging once again. After my failed attempt at a Xanga(which nobody uses anymore, so what's the point?), I have turned to Blogger so I can jot down every happening in my life. Whether those happenings are interesting, irrelevent, or completely worthless to the whole of mankind, I promise that I will do my best to record them.

And now I must depart, having no extremely important news to reveal to you other than the fact that I started this blog. But you already knew that.

Keep harmonizing to the tune everyone's playing!
Haleymay

No comments:

Post a Comment